This 24 carat (999.9) fine gold bar is a serious investment for the most serious of investors. The bar is considered cast gold. Hence, the gold is poured into a solid 1-kilo cast rather than cut from a sheet. Therefore, this process produces a bar with a rugged appearance with beautiful rounded edges.
Gold Bar Features
- Made from 0.9999 fine gold with a weight of 32.15 troy oz
- Produced by LBMA approved Swiss manufacturer Metalor
- Investment grade gold bars give you the lowest price per gram–making them a smart investment choice
- Cast gold pouring process
- Obverse: “METALOR,” “1 KILO,” “GOLD,” “999.9,” and “Switzerland.” You’ll also see the stamp with the unique serial number.
- Reverse: Blank background with a rugged appearance
|Actual Weight||32.15 troy oz|
|Gross Weight||1 kilo|
|Dimensions||117 x 52 mm|